|Calvary Chapel of Oxnard’s Bulletin
July 27, 2017New Stuff:
- All-Church Night Of Worship: Friday, August 4th at 6:30 at the Shack.
- Foster & Kinship Families Backpack Drive: Donate an unused backpack to needy foster care children in our community. Meet at the Shack at 11:00am for the final push in gathering backpacks.
- Calvary Christian School Orientation Night: Thursday, August 17th at 7:00pm. Meeting will be at the school at 936 W. 5th Street, Oxnard CA 93030.
- Junior Summer Camp Parent’s Meeting: Sunday, August 20th at 1:00pm in the Sanctuary.
- High School Ministry “Summers End” Dinner: Friday, August 25th at 6:30pm.
- Family Movie Event: Featuring the movie “Sing” this Saturday, July 29th @ 12pm. Cost is $5 and includes popcorn, hot dog and drink). Purchase your tickets at the door.
- Building Project Update: This Sunday, July 30th, learn about the plans for the demo and construction during a guided tour of 2001 Eastman. Meet at the new building after services.
- All-Church Baptism: This Sunday, July 30th at Port Hueneme Beach (Left side of the pier) at 2:30pm. For more information, please contact Sid Ward.
- All-Church Meeting: Wednesday, August 2nd at 7:00pm in the Sanctuary. Topic: Membership approval of the new facility financing.
- Men’s Fellowship Breakfast: Saturday, August 5th at 8:00am. Sign-up in the Fellowship Hall.
- Men’s Conference: August 12th at 9:00am-3:00pm. Theme is “Revival: What God has done and what He’ll do”. Cost $20.00 includes lunch. Click Here to Register.
- All-Church Dinner: Wednesday, August 16th at 6:00pm. Bring your own dinner and join us for a special presentation with Dr. Christopher Yuan.
- Junior Summer Camp: For 3rd-6th graders on Sept. 1-3 at Camp Gilmore in Malibu Canyon. Sign up at the front counter or contact Nancy Miller.
- Women’s Retreat: September 8-10 at The Oaks at Lake Hughes. Theme – “Woven: Connecting with God and each other”. Cabins $160 and Lodges $215. Register in the Fellowship Hall this Sunday with a $50.00 deposit. Click Here for more info.
Blessings to you,